Practical Pressure Relief and Flare System Design was developed with the objective of offering operating companies, engineering firms, and regulatory authorities a structured training program for a wide range of pressure relief and flare system design, risk management, and compliance issues. The program offers three core modules and an elective (Auditing Pressure Relief and Flare System Design) directed toward more complex pressure relief and flare system design challenges and methodologies.
- Codes and practices
- Application of pressure relief devices
- Pressure relief and flare system design heuristic
- Pressure relief and flare system contingencies
- Steady state design calculations
- Relief device sizing
- Effluent handling
- Operational considerations and pressure relief and flare system data management
This module is ideally suited to process industry professionals involved in the design and review of emergency relief requirements for non-reactive systems
ioMosaic Training Institute Benefits
Top instructors with extensive global, industry, technical and litigation experience. You will receive clear, practical and real world recommendations on how to get and stay compliant with local and worldwide regulations.