Register by April 30th and receive a $200 discount
Practical Pressure Relief and Flare System Design was developed with the objective of offering operating companies, engineering firms, and regulatory authorities a structured training program for a wide range of pressure relief and flare system design, risk management, and compliance issues. The program offers three core modules and an additional core module to help round out the course (Auditing Pressure Relief and Flare System Design) directed toward more complex pressure relief and flare system design challenges and methodologies.
- Codes and practices
- Application of pressure relief devices
- Pressure relief and flare system design heuristic
- Pressure relief and flare system contingencies
- Steady state design calculations
- Relief device sizing
- Effluent handling
- Benefits and organization of pressure relief and flare system audits
- Elements of pressure relief and flare system design documentation
- Accuracy of plant data
- Verification of contingencies and calculation methodologies
- Addressing discrepancies
- Operational considerations and pressure relief and flare system data management
Who Should Attend
This comprehensive course is ideally suited to process industry professionals involved in the design and review of emergency relief requirements for non-reactive systems and responsible for pressure relief and flare system design documentation complying with OSHA 1910.119.
November 5 - 9, 2017
ioMosaic Training Institute Benefits
Top instructors with extensive global, industry, technical and litigation experience. You will receive clear, practical and real world recommendations on how to get and stay compliant with local and worldwide regulations.