This is a three-day comprehensive course introduces Process Safety Management, the benefits of Process Safety Management systems, and will introduce integrated tools for managing the system. You will be challenged to think how a process safety management system can be enhanced to meet risk-based decisions.
- Process Safety Culture
- Operating procedures and safe work practices
- Learn to identify which standards should be applied for managing process hazards
- Choose applicable risk based decision making methods to identify a process hazard
- Identify key requirements of engineering codes/best practices best suited for your facility
- Learn which tools/programs to apply for managing a Process Safety Management system
- Outline criteria for identifying equipment and safeguarding controls
- Introduction to dust hazards
Who Should Attend
This training is ideally suited for anyone working for or associated with the chemical or oil and gas industries, particularly HSE professionals, engineers and project managers seeking a basic foundation in managing and developing a Risk Based Process Safety Management System.
ioMosaic Training Institute Benefits
Top instructors with extensive global, industry, technical and litigation experience. You will receive clear, practical and real world recommendations on how to get and stay compliant with local and worldwide regulations.