Location: Salem, NH
Entry-level, full-time position
ioKinetic, LLC is seeking a highly motivated, persistent, creative, hard-working laboratory technician to work in our newly built, state-of-the-art, chemical reactivity and combustible dust characterization testing laboratory.
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Carrying out laboratory scale testing protocols
- Writing test reports
- Preparing materials for shipping/receiving shipments
- Writing purchase requisitions for laboratory purchases
- Ensuring equipment and facilities are well maintained and meet safety specifications
- Following ISO and established laboratory procedures
Additional qualifications that would be nice to have:
- Bachelor Degree in chemistry or chemical engineering
- Some laboratory experience
- Basic understanding of laboratory safety and procedures
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to follow written directions
- Interest in coming up to speed quickly on cutting edge instruments and data evaluation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Basic understanding of office programs, such as Word and Excel
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
- Experience operating calorimeters or conducting combustible dust characterization testing a plus
- Hazmat/DOT Certification a plus
ioKinetic, LLC is an advanced testing laboratory and leading edge consulting firm that helps clients characterize the materials they are handling and provide solutions to minimize operational risks. The same experts design the testing, approve the test results, analyze the data and evaluate the process. We track and help develop advances to existing methods. As a follow-on to testing, engineers and scientists from ioKinetic and our partner, ioMosaic, supports the consulting services of ioMosaic by completing laboratory testing. ioMosaic uses this data to conduct pressure relief design, process hazard analysis, engineering, consequence and risk analysis, and fire and explosion dynamics.
Visit ioKinetic on LinkedIn.
How To Apply
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Telephone calls to the office will not be accepted. Principals only, no recruiters please.