Safety and Risk Management Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN; Houston, TX; Salem, NH
The ideal candidates will be detail-oriented chemical engineering graduates with a desire to succeed and a willingness to learn. You will be provided with a mentor to train you in the finer aspects of process safety and risk management, and to further develop your engineering skills. Upon developing the necessary skills you will be working as a key member of our team executing projects for the world largest production companies.
Some of the responsibilities for this position will include:
The successful applicants must have:
- Evaluating and designing pressure relief systems
- Developing detailed safety and risk management design documentation
- Delivering high-quality technical evaluations
- Providing support for on-going safety and risk management case work including LNG hazard analysis, HAZOP support, and litigation services
- Communication skills, including willingness to interact with various people
- High efficiency and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Technical writing capabilities, including presentation of technical material in a logical, usable manner
- Problem-solving abilities, including systematic approach to identification of problems and implementation of solutions
- BS in Chemical Engineering
Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Telephone calls to the office will not be accepted. Principals only, no recruiters please.