Senior Relief Systems Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
The ideal candidate will report to a unit or section leader and will evaluate and design pressure relief and flare systems for clients in the oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industry. As a member of a growing company, this individual must be able to hit the ground running and possess strong project management skills to manage cases, define resource plans, designate and schedule resources, develop budgets and approve invoicing, maintain project schedules and ensure timely delivery of products or reports within the project scope. This individual will guide and help to develop junior staff and will provide QA/QC of project deliverables.
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent engineering, mathematical, computational and design skills
- Experience managing projects and teams
- Experience facilitating large groups of senior staff
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present the work of others both to internal staff and external clients
- Good computer literacy and familiarity with process simulation/dispersion modeling software
- Experience supervising and training staff
A minimum of 5 years Pressure Relief and Flare Systems (PRFS) Design experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industry required. This position may require travel to client site. Applicants should have a BS in Chemical Engineering and must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone calls to the office will not be accepted. Principals only, no recruiters please.