We Are the Source for Industry References in Safety and Risk Management
For AIChE's Center for Chemical Process Safety and the DIERS Users Group, our partners and affiliates have authored and contributed to the following standard industry references that provide guidance across a wide spectrum of safety and risk topics:
- The Business Case for Managing Process Safety
- Guidelines for Post-Release Mitigation
- Guidelines for Design Solutions for Process Equipment Failures
- Guidelines for Process Safety in Batch Reaction Systems
- Proceedings of the 1st International Symposium on Runaway Reactions
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Runaway Reactions, Effluent Handling, and Pressure Relief Design
- Guidelines for Auditing Process Safety Management Systems
- Guidelines for Technical Management of Chemical Process Safety
- Guidelines for Safe Storage and Handling of High Toxic Hazard Chemicals
- Guidelines for Implementing Process Safety Management Systems
On each project, we put our knowledge and experience at your service, working closely with your staff to support and expand your company's capabilities and strengths. Our objective is to provide you with practical solutions that protect your profits and provide tangible business results.
Becoming a Partner
ioMosaic Corporation is always looking for opportunities to improve its offering to prospective clients. Oftentimes, improvements are best made via enterprises with other companies or organizations. ioMosaic defines "enterprises" as alliances between entities striving toward a common goal.
Enterprises come in many shapes, sizes, and colors. They may take the form of alliances, joint ventures, or partnerships. Aside from enhancing one's offering, enterprises also allow for a sharing of resources and costs with respect to business development and project execution.
If you are interested in exploring enterprise opportunities with ioMosaic, please contact us.