ioMosaic’s PHA Leader course was developed with the objective of understanding and learning the essentials of leading PHAs, using the industry’s most popular methodologies such as HAZOP, What-If, Checklist, FMEA, etc. During this course attendees will be provided with PHA Team Leader concepts, techniques for effective facilitation targeted at full team participation, cover PHA revalidations and much more. Workshop exercises are also included to assist with experiencing real life PHA leadership activities.
- Discuss process safety information requirements
- Provide details for the key steps in a PHA process
- Provide PHA leadership training utilizing HAZOP What-if and What-if Checklist methodologies
- Provide guidance and tools for conducting PHAs
- Present hierarchy for risk reduction including inherently safer technology
- Workshops: Proactive implementation using the What-if/Checklist and HAZOP methodologies
- Understand PHA revalidation
- Introduction to dust hazards
Who Should Attend
This training is ideally suited for anyone working for or associated with the chemical or oil and gas industries, particularly those involved in project development, operations, and safety and risk management looking to become PHA leaders.
ioMosaic Training Institute Benefits
Top instructors with extensive industry, technical and litigation experience. Clear, practical recommendations on how to get and stay compliant.