Practical Pressure Relief and Flare System Design was developed with the objective of offering operating companies, engineering firms, and regulatory authorities a structured training program for a wide range of pressure relief and flare system design, risk management, and compliance issues. The program offers core modules directed toward more complex pressure relief and flare system design challenges and methodologies.
- Codes and practices
- Application of pressure relief devices
- Pressure relief and flare system design heuristic
- Pressure relief and flare system contingencies
- Steady state design calculations
- Relief device sizing
- Effluent handling
- Operational considerations and pressure relief and flare system data management
Who Should Attend
This course is ideally suited for process industry professionals involved in the design and review of emergency relief requirements for non-reactive systems.
August 22 - 24, 2017
ioMosaic Training Institute Benefits
Top instructors with extensive industry, technical and litigation experience. Clear, practical recommendations on how to get and stay compliant.